This Policy is meant to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our website, https://camelotsmm.com (the “Site”), or interact with us through various other sources. By using our Site, you agree to accept the terms of our Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use our Site. Please note that you may choose whether to provide or disclose most personal information in connection with your use of our Site. If you choose not to provide personal information, you may still visit and use our Site.
What this Policy Does Not Cover
This Policy does not cover the activities Camelot undertakes on behalf of its clients. In these cases, Camelot is generally acting as a service provider. If you would like to inquire about the processing Camelot undertakes on behalf of its clients, including any corresponding assertion of rights regarding said processing, please contact the client directly. This Policy also does not cover any third party’s practices, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Site.
Sources of Personal Information
Camelot may collect or receive personal information about you, directly or indirectly, from the following categories of sources:
- Personal Information You Provide Directly to Us We may collect information directly from you when you: 1) contact us directly, 2) submit your information to email@example.com, or 3) when you request an invitation to engage in a direct discussion with us regarding our services via our website.
- Personal Information Provided by a Social Media Platform You Use If you post to or visit one of our social media pages (e.g., on LinkedIn), or directly contact us through a social media platform, we may receive certain information from that platform (e.g., profile information). We may also receive information about you from your profile directly or from your connections, assuming the applicable platform gives us access to view your information.
- Personal Information Provided to Third Parties on Our Site We use certain third-party services on our Site to help us organize and administer code (e.g., Google Tag Manager) and to analyze and optimize site performance (e.g., Google Analytics). The providers of such tools may collect personal information about you in performing their services and/or functions on our Site. Camelot currently only uses two tools from a single third party, Google, on our Site:Google Tag Manager (“GTM”) GTM helps us quickly and efficiently implement, alter and delete various types of code (tags – like Google Analytics tracking and/or event codes) to our website. Please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy to learn more about Google Tag Manager’s privacy practices.Google Analytics (“GA”) We use GA to help us analyze and optimize site traffic. Please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy to learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices.
Camelot does not deploy any cookies other than those used for the third-party services listed above.
Categories of Personal Information
Camelot may collect, receive, or develop the following categories of personal information:
- Contact InformationThis category includes things like your name, your company, your email address, your phone number, your social media account handle and your mailing address.
- Internet, Network, and Site Behavior Activity This category includes information like the operating system and browser you are using and your IP address. It may also include information regarding the site you came from, Site interaction data (i.e., what you viewed or clicked on while visiting our Site) and the method you use to leave our Site.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information When you apply for a job with us, we collect the information you submit as part of the application process. This may include your work experience, your education, any social media profiles you provide, URLs to your personal or professional websites, your workplace skills and certifications, your visa status and your salary expectations.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the above-referenced categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- To Contact You in Connection with Our Site and Certain Services For example, we may use Contact information from the “Request an invitation” form on our Site to contact you to discuss our services.
- For Hiring Purposes For example, we may use Contact Information and employment-related information you provide to firstname.lastname@example.org to review your job applications and contact you about employment opportunities.
- To Protect, Provide, Analyze, Administer, and Improve Our Site We may use the personal information we collect to:
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Camelot, our customers, or others.
- protect the Site or to detect and investigate prohibited activities.
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- present and improve the performance of our Site.
- For Verification Purposes We may use personal information to verify your identity if you make a request pursuant to this Policy. The verification steps and the specific data points we request may vary depending on the nature of your request.
Sharing Your Personal Information with Others
Camelot does not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise disclose the personal information collected from our Site to third parties unless otherwise stated in this Policy, or with your express consent.
Camelot will only share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We May Share Your Personal Information with Vendors and Service Providers Who Perform Services on Our Behalf For example, we may share personal information with Google Analytics to help us improve and optimize our site.
- We May Share Your Personal Information in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Change of Control We may transfer or assign any personal information to a third-party entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- We May Share Your Personal Information If We Think We Have to in Order to Comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves, Our Customers, and Others We may share any or all categories of personal information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share this personal information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Camelot does not disclose personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. As a result, Camelot has established reasonable, industry-standard policies, practices and security measures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The degree of protection for each piece of information is based on the risk and consequences associated with having that information compromised. Please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. So, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
We reserve the right to retain any personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes laid out in this policy or to comply with applicable laws.
Children Under 18
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 18. If you have any concerns about your child’s privacy in relation to our Site, or if you believe that your child may have entered personal information onto our Site, please contact us at [insert e-mail here]. We will happily delete this personal information from our records or seek verifiable parental or legal guardian consent to retain such information within a reasonable time. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental or legal guardian consent, we will delete that information.
Do Not Track Signals
Camelot does not track Site users over time and we do not track users across third-party websites or online services.
Since Camelot does not track this information, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to a web browser’s “do not track” signals or any other corresponding technology.
If you have any questions about this Policy, Camelot’s approach to privacy, or if you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Policy, please contact Camelot in any of the following ways:
Camelot Communications Ltd
8140 Walnut Hill Ln. Suite 1000
Dallas, TX 75231
Camelot’s Policy may be updated periodically. Unless otherwise indicated, any changes to this Policy will apply immediately upon posting to this Site. The date of the most recent update will appear below. Please review this page after any update to ensure you agree with any changes that have been made. If you do not agree to the changes, please refrain from using our Site or sharing your personal information with us. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Last Updated: January 30, 2020.